Monday, July 27, 2009

Abandoned of the Day **July 27, 2009**

Station lights (Union Depot, Gary Indiana)

Station lights

©David Tribby [All rights reserved]
For license inquiry: davidtribbyphotography@gmail.com

View On Black

"I picked up my camera and tripod while it was still exposing and looked for a quick get away; someone in a white car slowed and looked at me from across the street, they then turned in my direction as I back peddled towards the woods. They slowed again and then took off in the direction they came from. They could have simply been lost and was wondering what i was up too, but I went into escape mode as they came towards me. They didn't look like the most friendly of characters." [archive July 2008]

Featured in my book:
Gary Indiana | A City's Ruins

Print Available

David Tribby Photography on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment